15 October 2010

crafty birthday to you

Now I know it was my birthday a while ago...

Yikes it was a month ago today!

But I got given a Myer gift card and since Myer is right down there in the big city I hadn't been yet.
But yesterday after I finished work Myles and I had a spontaneous date to go to Myer.

Romantic no?

I had in my mind what I wanted to get and there it was on sale for 35% off!

This is the meet me at mikes book. It rocks my socks.
Its super trendy craft things.

There is a project in there to make some little baby shoes.

Im going to make them tonight.

It was so discounted that I could buy a whole other book with my voucher.

So I go this one.

They are softies.

They are super duper cute.

I'm going to make some for the little one.

Myles like the pink alien on the cover. I think I will make it first.

Just need to take a trip to Spotlight.



After our romantic time at Myer we went to one of our favourite places to eat.
Pancakes at the Rocks.

It was very good.
Little bobbin agreed.

5 comments:

Angela said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Meet me at Mikes book is my super favourite too, did you know that I'm in that book : ) I was very excited to be asked to part of such a great book.

Now, I can't wait to get my hands on the second book which is due out this coming week I think. I've already had a sneek peak at it and I'm telling ya, it is heaven!!!

Anonymous said...

You use language in an interesting way Erin. A crafty life is a life well lived.

clairsy said...

Hi there, thanks for stopping by to check out my sylvanian collection (I'm considering getting another tomorrow - weird?) Glad you like that Softies book as I designed it!

Rin said...

Clairsy - wow that is the coolest. I had a peek for your name in the book and found it at the back.

I am such a fan.

Those Sylvanians are cute. Maybe too many and it gets freaky but I love the little shelf setup you have.

Angela - I found your name too. Those bag bags are such a good idea. I whipped one up when I moved into my first place and it is so helpful.

Oooh yes the 2nd one looks exciting. Did you put anything in it?

Rin said...

Anonymous - thanks dad.

You might also like to read...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...