12 October 2010

seventeen



How far along? 17 weeks
Baby’s Size: 19cm. The size of a roast potato apparently.
Total Weight Gain: Not much. Maybe 1 or 2 kgs?
Maternity Clothes: just looser things but I'm loving the mini bump in regular tshirts.
Gender: Myl is team pink. I am team blue.
Movement: Not yet...
Sleep: Crazy vivid dreams.
Symptoms: Quite a lot of silliness and preggo brain.
Best Moments this week: Getting bumpy. The bump in the pic looks so much bigger than it really is. Its the dress.
Food Aversions: Not a food but the dead rat I smelled and threw up after smelling. :(
Food Cravings: The other night I could smell starburst lollies.
What I miss: swimming... so gotta start!
What I am Looking forward to: that little one starting to kick.
Milestones: Baby's second wedding. Baby's first wedding as known baby. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the dress ! How was the wedding ?

Rin said...

the wedding was lovely anonymous friend. ;)

Beck said...

Gorgeous! You're glowing. I'm sure the kicks will start soon! :)

Unknown said...

Happy 17 weeks! :) You look great! You should be feeling kicks anytime now... probably in the next couple weeks.

Anonymous said...

I love this blog rin. It is so nice to be able to stay up to date!
Lib xx

Rin said...

Beck and Jess - I hope so!

Lib - I love you. It's nice to be able to keep you up to date.

Anonymous said...

Femme fertile?

You might also like to read...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...