04 November 2010

eeek... the cuteness!




I spotted the yellow onesie over at Bleubird vintage blog. Its from a site called gilt. Gilt sells lots of different clothes including ones for little ones that are very cute and a bit cheaper than the shops. (Although they are still pretty spennos for such tiny clothes.)

I am a bit of a fan of the colour yellow.

In other news

Bobbin has been wriggling away so happily inside of me lately. I feel movements so often. It is really lovely. Last night they were all in one particular spot so I grabbed Myles hand and put it on my tum. Bob gave an almighty kick (in a very gentle way) and Myles could feel it. Myl was then treated to a lovely little underbelly dance for the next few minutes. I think he was pretty chuffed.

It's his birthday tomorrow. I guess the little one was just wishing him a good one.

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Aww, that is too cute! I remember how great it was to share those kicks with my partner, it's so exciting!!

And how adorable are those outfits!!!!

You might also like to read...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...