01 November 2010

hand-me-down

I was given some lovely little clothes for the little one.

They belonged to the family who's kiddos I look after. Their little girl is only a few months old but has already grown out of so many of her clothes.

Lots of them are girly so I just picked up the gender neutral ones.

I am so thankful.

Here are some of the sweetest.




 Also in other news. I had a sore neck and so Myl gave me a massage with this moisturiser I have. Today I realised it was moisturiser with fake tan in it. So I have a fake tan covered partial neck.

It looks really funny. Not sure when it will wash off.  lol.



Vote for me and my orange neck.


Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

You might also like to read...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...