24 February 2011

all clear



Once again my pregnancy fears have been taken away. My test came back normal.
No cholestasis for me. My hands and feet are still itchy as ever and I look like I have developed some kind of tropical disease. Maybe I have?

Whatever it is though it doesn't mean I will need to be induced at 28 weeks. Praise God!

I've got these crazy sleep patterns where I wake up at silly o'clock. Haven't checked the clock but it is still dark. When I wake up I can't get back to sleep so I just hang out for a while trying not to scratch my feet. Then I go back to sleep for bedtime number two.

I'm waiting for that real nesting feeling to come in. At the moment I have been cleaning very half hartedly leaving most of the house looking like a big baby bombsite. There are itty bitty clothes to wash, a half packed hospital bag and things I have been sewing all over the place. I just can't seem to stick with one task and keep starting new jobs.

Lucky she's still got 4 weeks left in there!


I'd love it if you voted.. 2 clicks
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

1 comment:

Carey said...

Oh that makes me happy! I hope the itching clears up soon though!

You might also like to read...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...